eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, February 02, 2006

uhh.. it seems that my i.e is screwed up by the preview beta window i.e 7 i can't see what im typing and when viewing sites the font is damn blur..

anyways its official i sick lol yea.. din attend school today. stayed at home and sleep sleep and sleep. guess its due to the CNY goodies that i ate lol *festivally plump* Hump! i still hav to study for my geog test tmr gah ._.

wells heres nice song

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I
to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case
there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

And darlin' you know
You make me feel so beautiful
Nowhere else in the
world I wanna be
You make me feel so beautiful


I'm not here to say I'm sorry
I'm not here to lie to you
I'm here to say
I'm ready
That I've finally thought it through
I'm not here to let your
love go
I'm not giving up oh no
I'm here to win your heart and soul
That's my goal

The corridors of discontent
That I've been traveling
All alone in
search for truth
The world's so frightning
Nothing's going right today
'Cos nothing ever does

Oooh, I don't wanna know your secrets
Oooh, they lie heavy on my head
Oooh, let's break the night with colour
Time for me to move ahead

Stop, turn, take a look around
At all the lights and sounds.

~Time is just a melody.

Happy 16th Birthday Nat

--------------------------------------------


Friends

Thanks Blogspot for Hosting

Layout/Skin by He Xun/LifeX