eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, October 13, 2005

finally ive been save lol went out todae with nat, pris n viv and watch goal! - overall its a great show yea.. except that there were popcorns all ard lol... after tt went to buy a bag from wallet shop lol im dumb :S anyways vivian this is for you - nice greenish shoe. look happier and smile ull feel more gr8 lol sry i was jus bored nice shoes realli nice design ha thx guys had a great time todae - peacex out

*edit heard - goal 2 - is coming out next yr lol

After gaining experience with the football club Newcastle United, Santiago Munez (Becker) gets a huge break when he's transferred to Real Madrid.

Everyone, Everyone feels so lonely
Everyone, yeah everyone feels so empty
When I look at the stars
When I look at the stars
When I look at the stars, I feel like myself
When I look at the stars
The stars, I see someone...

--------------------------------------------


Friends

Thanks Blogspot for Hosting

Layout/Skin by He Xun/LifeX